Below you will find a selection of projects I have either completed in their entirety, or have made significant contributions to.
Age Without Borders
Age Without Borders is a premiere destination for resources and events in the aging industry. The AWB Virtual Summit was comprised of video talks from over 50 expert speakers in the aging industry. This organization continues to operate at www.agewoborders.com, providing content for all generations to learn the value of positive aging.
- Continual design, content, and video services
- Blog and web design services (Wordpress)
- For the AWB Virtual Summit:
- 50+ Video/audio interviews edited
- 50+ PDF speaker guidebooks created
- Provided graphic design and content
- Created and managed over 200 files
Wild Zora Meat & Veggie Bars
Wild Zora Meat & Veggie Bars are a brand of jerky-like bars containing no preservatives, artificial ingredients, or added sugar. They are made with only meat, fruits, veggies, and spices, and cater to a variety of consumers with dietary allergies .
- Captured and edited 40+ product photos
- Created a comparison chart for consumers to assess Wild Zora Bars against a variety of popular snack bars
- Designed an e-blast to send to over 600,000 newsletter recipients
- Designed marketing collateral for giveaways and awareness campaigns
SOCO Home Photography
Soco Home Photography provides real estate photography and videography, include aerial drone footage, to real estate agents in Colorado Springs, CO and the surrounding areas. I have recreated their logo after file loss, and continue to provide video editing services for home tours.
The Arbor Day 5K
The Arbor Day 5K is an annual philanthropic event hosted by Alpha Gamma Omega Fraternity. For their third annual event, the organization wanted an updated brand identity and promotional collateral.
- Logo design
- Social media graphics
- Marketing material design
- Sponsorship packet design
- Website design (via Weebly)
Subdermal is a short documentary about tattoos and the individual stories behind them, as well as their acceptance in society and the workplace. Produced by myself, Ben Ward, and Will Baker.
- Co-Directed & Co-Produced
- Video editing
- Camera operator
- File management